- When you access our website we collect anonymous data such as your IP address, pages visited, and date and time of your visit – for statistical purposes only – so you remain anonymous. We may also collect information you have provided when you communicate with us for any reason (such as the last 4 digits of your debit/credit cards) for identification purposes only. Where you have elected to pay by Direct Debit, your bank name, sort code and your bank account number are also held.
- The information that we store may be used for the following:
- to provide you with information that you have requested about our products or services
- to provide information on other products which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have agreed to receive this type of information
- to meet our contractual agreements to you
- to notify you about any changes to our site, such as improvements or service/product changes that may interrupt our service to you
- We may also disclose your information to third parties if:
- we sell any part or all of our business and/or our assets
- we are legally required to
- we need to assist fraud protection and decrease credit risk
- Details relating to any transactions will be encrypted to ensure their safety. Transmission of information online is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us in this way. Transmission of data over the internet is at your own risk. If you use a password to access our site, you are responsible for keeping this password safe.
- When we do have access to your data (for example, when you become a customer, or request a quote) we use this information in accordance with statutory data protection laws.
- By submitting your information to us, you consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. You can of course revoke this consent by writing to us or by sending an e-mail:
54 Hagley Road
- For further questions about privacy and the processing of your personal data please click here.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access your information that we may have stored. You can do so for a fee of £10 which covers our costs.
Please contact our customer services team on 0800 953 4774 if you wish to access your information.